Five weeks into the Challenge and I'm 203 points ahead of schedule for my target of 2600 points. That's the result of having painted 380 points worth of figures last week, plus the 50 points from the bonus round. 224 of those points were for my Korean irregulars and I got another 156 for the Cossacks which were posted today:
Being so far ahead, I've decided to take things a little bit easier this week. As a result, I've started work on a small entry of 18 horse grenadiers for my SYW Russians - the final two regiments. I started on the horses yesterday and carried on for a while this evening:
I should get them finished (apart from basing) tomorrow night or Wednesday, then I'll be making a start on a big points bomb for the following week - eight 18-figure infantry regiments. And maybe a few other bits like artillery, wagons etc if I have time.