About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
A mythical beast - a female wargamer! I got back into wargaming in the summer of 2011 after a very, very long break and haven't looked back since. I must admit that I seem to be more of a painter/collector than a gamer, but do hope to correct that at some point in the near future. My gaming interests span the ages, from the "Biblical" era all the way through to the far future. I enjoy games of all sizes, from a handful of figures up to major battles (see my megalomaniacally sized Choson Korean and Russian Seven Years War armies).

Saturday 2 June 2012

WIP: Second Batch Sarmatian "Other Cavalry"

Thanks to an early wake-up call from the guys delivering my new fridge-freezer and cooker, I've had a pretty productive day on the minis front.

Done:

  • Primed 18 x 30YW musketeers
  • Primed 36 x 30YW cuirassiers
  • Painted remaining parts of the last 24 Sarmatian "other cavalry"


So, what were those remaining bits?

  • Boots
  • Trousers
  • Tunic sleeves
  • Cloaks
  • Bows and spear shafts
  • Belts
  • Quivers and bowcases
  • Fletchings
  • Scabbards
  • Sword hilts

I'll have time before bed to do the Klear/ink coat on these, and maybe to glue them onto their bases. Tomorrow morning I'll add the basing gunk and in the afternoon/early evening I'll do the drybrushing and (if the weather is OK) the matt spray varnish.

While the basing gunk is drying I'll make a start on another regiment of 30YW foot.

Anyway, that's enough rhubarb from me - here's the custard:




5 comments:

  1. Great looking custard Tamsin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Sarmatians...but my Sassanids are growing...
    By the way you' re the winner for the Sci-Fi trooper...

    http://fogsoldiers.blogspot.it/2012/06/and-winners-are.html

    Marzio.

    ReplyDelete