"Aha! She's spotted our snarky comments yesterday and gone over the yellow with red to correct her mistake"
Not as much done today as I'd hoped, mostly because I'm feeling grotty for some reason.
- Jackets (and officers' breeches) - Vermillion 909
- Officers' Hats - Dark Grey 994 dry-brushed with 50:50 mix of Dark Grey and Neutral Grey 992
- Troopers' Hats - Dark Grey 994 dry-brushed with 50:50 mix of Dark Grey and Neutral Grey 992; or 50:50 mix of Dark Grey and Neutral Grey dry-brushed with Neutral Grey
- Leatherwork - Leather Brown 871 (also basecoat for apostles and matchcord)
- Gloves - Burnt Umber 941
- Stocking ribbons, scabbard loops, troopers' cuffs - Flat Green 968
Still to do:
- Dry-brush apostles
- Thick wash matchcord
- Collars, hat feathers and drum skins
- Metalwork - pike tips, sword hilts, drum rims, buckles
I might get a couple of these bits done before going to bed tonight, the rest I'll be able to get done tomorrow.
Sarmatian "Other Cavalry"
These got a spray coat of matt varnish this morning and this evening have been flocked and tufted. Finito!!!
That just leaves 60 more lancers to prep, prime, stick on horses and paint for all my Sarmatians to be done and dusted (unless I decide to max out the light and medium foot options....)
Depending on how things go tomorrow with the Red-Green foot, I may make a start on the cuirassiers - probably just basecoats for the armour and horse colours.