About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
A mythical beast - a female wargamer! I got back into wargaming in the summer of 2011 after a very, very long break and haven't looked back since. I must admit that I seem to be more of a painter/collector than a gamer, but do hope to correct that at some point in the near future. My gaming interests span the ages, from the "Biblical" era all the way through to the far future. I enjoy games of all sizes, from a handful of figures up to major battles (see my megalomaniacally sized Choson Korean and Russian Seven Years War armies).

Saturday 9 June 2012

WIP: Donnington 30YW Cuirassiers #4

i didn't get as much painting done this evening as I'd intended, mostly as a result of deciding to start clearing out my bookshelves. I seem to have acquired hundreds of books (of the fiction variety) that I will never read again, so it's probably time to get shot of them. I've still get more shelves to sort through and all the "chuck out" books to box up to take to the charity shops.

I did pick up my package from the local Royal Mail depot this morning and it was the Amazon order I was waiting for - a couple of books on the 30 Years War and the Star Wars Essential Guide To Warfare.

Anyhoos, that's enough blathering on from me - you want to see pics of the cuirassiers, don't you?

Donnington 30YW Cuirassiers #4

Done today:

  • Breeches (Field Blue 964, Hull Red 985, Military Green 975)
  • Boots (Burnt Umber 941, German Camo Pale Brown 825, Tan Earth 874)
  • Gloves (as boots)
Like I said, not a lot done really. Hopefully I'll get more done tomorrow.

Piccy time:







2 comments: