They're very nearly done!
- Horse markings - Ivory 918
- Horse tack and sword belts - Saddle Brown 940
- Holsters and scabbards - Leather Brown 871
- Wood (pistols, flag staffs) - Mahogany Brown 846
- Metal bits - Oily Steel 865, some Bronze 998
- Armour touch-ups - mix of Oily Steel and black ink wash
- Horse eyes
Still To Do:
- Klear/ink coat
- Glue to bases
- Add basing gunk
- Dry-brush basing gunk
- Matt spray varnish
- Flocking and tufting
I'll probably be able to do the first 2 of those steps tonight, and add the basing gunk tomorrow evening when I get back from Broadside. If I don't get back too late, I might even be able to get the dry-brushing done which would allow me to do the varnishing and flocking on Monday.