I had decided to have a lie-in this morning but had managed to sleep in for longer than intended (I obviously needed the sleep!), so I wasn't unhappy when my doorbell rang. It was the postman with a small parcel for me - the items I'd ordered for my original Secret Project. A small fraction of these will get prepped and painted shortly as I need them, but I want to get the current batch of Vikings done first. The rest will make up Secret Project #2 and can wait a while - I won't start on them until my 30YW army is finished.
In terms of Secret Project #1, I've managed to do a couple more steps today. I'll be able to do the next couple of steps before I go to bed. At this rate, I might even be able to complete it tomorrow or Monday.
WIP: First Vikings
The 16 warriors I assembled yesterday have now been primed. Unfortunately, when I went to start assembling the 16 unarmoured warriors I discovered that the needle applicator on my polystyrene cement had clogged. Rats! Tried my other one, same thing. Double rats! I'll need to get some more before I can continue with assembly. Or maybe use one of my El Cheapo brushes that I know longer use for painting.
Tomorrow I'll probably do the basic steps on all 18 figures I have primed, then will work in smaller batches until they are (almost) finished.