Got another stage done on the Secret Project. I think there are another 6 or 7 steps until it's complete, so if I manage to do 1 a day you'll be in for a step-by-step account next weekend. Maybe sooner if I manage to get more than 1 step done per day.
Anyhoos, the Vikings are what you want to hear about. I'm discovering an aversion to plastics. Too much fiddling about with assembly for my liking - I just want to get on and paint them up. I guess I'll just have to persevere with these as I've paid for them now and made a start on assembly.
I've spent this evening gluing arms onto the armoured warriors and have started on the heads. As suggested by Rodger yesterday in a comment, I'm going to leave the shields off for now.
The two figures I completed assembly of yesterday have now been primed (using Vallejo Black Polyurethane Primer). Here are a couple of pics.