- armour and metal bits of weapons dry-brushed with Gunmetal Grey863
- hands, faces and necks painted with Flesh Base (Panzer Aces 341)
- wood painted with Flat Brown 984
- belts, pouches and scabbards painted with Leather Brown 871
- tunics and trousers done (the reds were painted over a basecoat of Yellow Ochre 913)
- boots painted
I'll do the hair tomorrow, which should be enough for me to reasonably use them as WIP figures for gaming. I'll then work on them indvidually or in pairs/small groups to do the detailing and shading/highlighting. Aha, just remembered - need to do the shields. That shouldn't be too much of a problem.
I've done a couple more stages, but have hit an unexpected hurdle - something is taking much longer than expected to dry. Grrr! If it had dried, I'd have been able to get the final step done this evening. Hopefully it will have finished drying overnight and I can complete them tomorrow before heading off to the club for our first games of Saga.