The Red-Green Regiment of Foot
All the painting is done, they've had their Klear/ink coat, been glued to bases, texture gunk added and dry-brushed. Unfortunately it has been tipping down, so no chance of me opening my windows to give them a spray coat of matt varnish. That will have to wait until the weather is better, after which I can do the flocking and tufting.
Donnington 30YW Cuirassiers
I've made a start on these - just the base coats: white on the horses, black on the armour.
Yup, that's right. 36 of them. It might seem a lot, but they should actually be quite easy to paint so I may as well do them all in one batch. First job will be to dry-brush the armour with Gunmetal Grey, then a thin wash of black over the top. Next job will be to do the base colours for the horses.
This evening I've prepped another 12 Harquebusiers/Reiters, leaving me 12 more to do before I wash, assemble and prime them. once the cuirassiers are done, I'll do another regiment of foot before starting these.
I probably won't get much done tomorrow - I've got a meeting in the evening, so won't have time to do anything between getting home and heading out to that and I'm not sure what time I'll get home.