About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
A mythical beast - a female wargamer! I got back into wargaming in the summer of 2011 after a very, very long break and haven't looked back since. I must admit that I seem to be more of a painter/collector than a gamer, but do hope to correct that at some point in the near future. My gaming interests span the ages, from the "Biblical" era all the way through to the far future. I enjoy games of all sizes, from a handful of figures up to major battles (see my megalomaniacally sized Choson Korean and Russian Seven Years War armies).

Wednesday 6 April 2022

Wednesday Workbench 06 April 2022

 I've repeated the mediums/reactivation tests I said I was going to do. I'll publish the results tomorrow.


A couple of weeks back, I ordered some more MDF scenery from TT Combat to add to my Mega City One collection. They arrived on Friday:

There are two more of the Prefab buildings and a bunch of scatter terrain. I started work on them on Monday, popping the bits off the sprues and sanding down the tags. Yesterday I started assembling them. I'm leaving the two prefabs for now due to a lack of table space. 


I spent a fair bit of this afternoon priming stuff black. I've still got the three boards with bigger stuff to prime - I'll do them tomorrow. On Friday I will do zenithal priming on them, and over the weekend will airbrush on the base colours. 

2 comments:

  1. More cool sci-fi terrain Tamsin, how big a board are you wanting to populate ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 3' x 3', maybe 3' x 4', with a good density of terrain to block LOS.

      Delete