About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
A mythical beast - a female wargamer! I got back into wargaming in the summer of 2011 after a very, very long break and haven't looked back since. I must admit that I seem to be more of a painter/collector than a gamer, but do hope to correct that at some point in the near future. My gaming interests span the ages, from the "Biblical" era all the way through to the far future. I enjoy games of all sizes, from a handful of figures up to major battles (see my megalomaniacally sized Choson Korean and Russian Seven Years War armies).

Sunday 17 April 2022

Paint Table Saturday 16 April 2022

 

There's nothing on my paint table right now as I decided that next up would be the two extra pre-fab buildings I'd ordered. I spent a couple of hours this afternoon popping all the bits off the sprues. Tomorrow I will sand down the tags and start assembling them. 

However, there is a snag with one of them. It appears that TT Combat have made a mistake with their sprues as instead of three long window walls and one long door wall, the kit came with two of each. I've sent them an email, so hopefully they will sort it out.


8 comments:

  1. I had a wrong part in one of my buildings a while ago, but mashed my own replacement as it wasn't a big bit, I am sure they will send a replacement!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure they will. With these panels, mashing it to what I need isn't an option. :)

      Delete
  2. Shame on the mispack, but should look great in your colours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers! Not so much a mis-pack as the cutting template being wrong. :)

      Delete
  3. That's a lot of pieces- hope the instructions are good and clear. 🙄

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The instructions are clear, and I've made them before so assembly so far has been a breeze. :)

      Delete
  4. Two intersting looking buildings, I'm pretty sure the corret pieces will arrive soon.

    ReplyDelete