About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
A mythical beast - a female wargamer! I got back into wargaming in the summer of 2011 after a very, very long break and haven't looked back since. I must admit that I seem to be more of a painter/collector than a gamer, but do hope to correct that at some point in the near future. My gaming interests span the ages, from the "Biblical" era all the way through to the far future. I enjoy games of all sizes, from a handful of figures up to major battles (see my megalomaniacally sized Choson Korean and Russian Seven Years War armies).

Wednesday 22 December 2021

Wednesday Workbench 22 December; Podcast; AHPC XII 1st Entry

 


Not much on the workbench right now - just one little tank that I've made a start on. If all goes well, I'll be finishing that next week once I get back home from Christmas with family.

I placed a couple of orders last week for the remaining bits I need for my WW2 Japanese. The first of those arrived today:


It was only after taking the photo that I spotted there had been a picking error - they'd sent me a Sniper & Flamethrower teams pack instead of a Forward Observer team. I've emailed them about that.


Podcast

We recorded another episode of the podcast two weeks ago and it was released last week, but I kept forgetting to post the link here. So here it is:






AHPC XII 1st Entry

Yesterday was day one of this year's Challenge and, as is my wont, I got a small entry submitted.


Three dogs painted as identically as possible, using photos sent by Curt to get the markings "right"(ish). These are one of his dogs, Oscar, whose brother Felix was painted by Curt last year. I've only claimed for two of them - the third will be included for scoring as part of another submission, but it made sense to paint them all at the same time.

Anyway, here's the link to the post: linky-link


Which just leaves me to wish you all a very merry Christmas!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Christmas to you and yours too Tamsin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great looking first entry Tamsin, really nice markings on the dogs, and nice new miniatures, spotted the JD box in there.
    Hope you have a great and safe Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dogs look spot on. Best Wishes for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete