About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
A mythical beast - a female wargamer! I got back into wargaming in the summer of 2011 after a very, very long break and haven't looked back since. I must admit that I seem to be more of a painter/collector than a gamer, but do hope to correct that at some point in the near future. My gaming interests span the ages, from the "Biblical" era all the way through to the far future. I enjoy games of all sizes, from a handful of figures up to major battles (see my megalomaniacally sized Choson Korean and Russian Seven Years War armies).

Wednesday 15 December 2021

Wednesday Workbench 15 December

 


As you can see, I'm currently in the middle of priming the rest of the figures that I've prepped. I've got about half of the Japanese left t prime black; I'll then do zenithal highlighting on the whole lot.

Barbarian artillery, cat merchants, some Japanese

More Japanese

The remaining Japanese

I also had some British Airborne prepped:

They've been primed, but I forgot to take photos of them before putting them in a drawer.

I should have everything done before the Challenge kicks off in the wee small hours of Tuesday morning (OK, 6am here in the UK).


9 comments:

  1. Primed and ready to go! --I am still making cardboard Triremes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look prepped. Are they cats who are merchants or merchants who sell cats?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They could be both - cats who are merchants who sell cats... ;)

      Delete
  3. Early war tanks are so funky. Looking forward to seeing how it comes out.
    Does your fumehood filter/recirculate or does it vent the air outside (via a tube)?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's set up just to filter/recirculate as I'm only using acrylics, but I do have hose attachments to vent it out of the window if I ever do anything more than acrylics. :)

      Delete
  4. Prep work almost done then Tamsin, just in time for the challenge to start

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great stuff Tamsin, your at the stage I am working to get too. Being in a winter country, I am no longer able to rattlecan my priming, so am looking to the move to airbrushing in the basement. Just waiting on an airbrushing session with a freind to teach me the important stuff...like how to properly clean the expensive airbrush so I don't ruin it after my first use.

    ReplyDelete