I've been taking things slowly with these, mostly because of drying times. I also took a good few hours out on Monday to get in a game of ADLG at the club (my Sea Peoples masquerading as Philistines against Mike R's Neo Babylonians). Shockingly, I won - it was a very close call as my army was only one point away from itself being broken.
However, they are very nearly finished now. As you can see, I have added some plastic plants to the "hasty" bridge along with some underbrush; I've also added scrub mix to all of the end bases.
There's not much to do now. I just need to fix the scrub mix and underbrush with scenic cement, airbrush the plastic plants with my brown ink wash and then seal everything with a spray coat of matt varnish. They should be finished on Friday.
I'm not sure what to do next. I still need to do some bunkers and entrenchments for the jungle project, but I will need to order some more materials as I'm almost out of my scrub mix. I might make a start on prepping the Korean and Ming Chinese figures I received a few weeks ago and get them ready for painting.