About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
A mythical beast - a female wargamer! I got back into wargaming in the summer of 2011 after a very, very long break and haven't looked back since. I must admit that I seem to be more of a painter/collector than a gamer, but do hope to correct that at some point in the near future. My gaming interests span the ages, from the "Biblical" era all the way through to the far future. I enjoy games of all sizes, from a handful of figures up to major battles (see my megalomaniacally sized Choson Korean and Russian Seven Years War armies).

Monday 10 August 2020

Lockdown Podcast #20

And so it ends. With episode #20, the Lockdown Specials will no longer be a weekly production. But no weeping, wailing, tearing of clothes and gnashing of teeth - there will be monthly podcasts and possibly some "specials" in between.

Anyhoos, episode #20 was published on Friday and saw us reach the climax of "Teaching Timmy About Napoleonics" and the last of Andy's quizzes. We also look back at what everyone has painted since "lockdown" started.







2 comments:

  1. I can't claim to have listened to them all, but I've enjoyed the ones I have. Hats off to all of you for putting on such an entertaining show.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Enjoyed? Enjoyed? Don't you mean "suffered"? ;)

      Delete