About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
A mythical beast - a female wargamer! I got back into wargaming in the summer of 2011 after a very, very long break and haven't looked back since. I must admit that I seem to be more of a painter/collector than a gamer, but do hope to correct that at some point in the near future. My gaming interests span the ages, from the "Biblical" era all the way through to the far future. I enjoy games of all sizes, from a handful of figures up to major battles (see my megalomaniacally sized Choson Korean and Russian Seven Years War armies).

Thursday 18 August 2016

WIP SYW Russian Cavalry Day Nine

And they're finished! The painting at any rate - I still need to varnish them. I might do that before I go to bed (late to bed - watching the Olympics). Then tomorrow I can pop them off the painting sticks, glue them to the bases and add the basing gunk. I'm going to be away again this weekend, so I'll take them with me to do the drybrushing and flocking. I'll be doing the hussar general and the wagons at the same time.





As I won't be taking any close-up pics tomorrow, I've included a couple for this post:






That's it for today folks!

3 comments:

  1. Still looking good and improving each day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Russ - cheers! :)

    @ Clint - thanks! Guess I'd better pull out all the stops with the basing then :)

    ReplyDelete