About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
A mythical beast - a female wargamer! I got back into wargaming in the summer of 2011 after a very, very long break and haven't looked back since. I must admit that I seem to be more of a painter/collector than a gamer, but do hope to correct that at some point in the near future. My gaming interests span the ages, from the "Biblical" era all the way through to the far future. I enjoy games of all sizes, from a handful of figures up to major battles (see my megalomaniacally sized Choson Korean and Russian Seven Years War armies).

Friday 5 November 2021

Finished: 15mm Korean and Ming Chinese Additions

 


And they're done, at last! They took me a bit longer to complete than they should have, but at least they did get me back to painting figures after my sojourn making terrain.


Korean Armoured Infantry





Korean Heavy Spearmen





Korean Levy





Korean Light Cavalry

Unit 1




Unit 2


Here is a photo of a base from each "unit" with one from the first unit painted a few years ago:


As you can see, I've kept the same three main colours (blue, magenta, orange) for their clothing, but used for different parts.

Due to pack sizes, I have ended up with two spare figures:


I'll probably use those for a baggage camp base.


Ming Chinese Levy





All figures are 15mm from Old Glory 15s (purchased through Timecast).


I haven't decided what will be next up on the paint table. I'll have to have a rifle through the piles tomorrow.

9 comments:

  1. The end of the Ming/Korean figures? - Time for some Samurai methinks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful units, love the Korean Heavy Spearmen...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to see more Korean's entering the table.
    Wonderful stuff.
    Cheers
    Stu

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great stuff they look fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Herkybird - yes, the end...for now. There are a few more bits that I can still add, but I don't have any immediate plans to do so. :)

    @ Phil - thanks! :)

    @ Stuart - cheers! :)

    @ Ski - thanks! :)

    @ Dave - cheers! :)

    @ Geordie - thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete