About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
A mythical beast - a female wargamer! I got back into wargaming in the summer of 2011 after a very, very long break and haven't looked back since. I must admit that I seem to be more of a painter/collector than a gamer, but do hope to correct that at some point in the near future. My gaming interests span the ages, from the "Biblical" era all the way through to the far future. I enjoy games of all sizes, from a handful of figures up to major battles (see my megalomaniacally sized Choson Korean and Russian Seven Years War armies).

Saturday 13 March 2021

Paint Table Saturday 13 March


 I've been quite productive since Wednesday's post. 8 limbers, 4 guns, 16 artillery crew, 16 horse-holders and 96 dismounted cavalry fully painted. Despite a few distractions!


With those done, my next job is to paint a lot of horses:


That's 48 horses for the dismounted cavalry stands, 48 limber horses and 15 dead horses to add to bases. I should get those finished over the next two days. After that I've got some human casualties, some gabions and some cannonball piles to paint which should also be quite quick. I should have everything painted, varnished and ready for basing by next weekend.

5 comments:

  1. I continue to be amazed by your prodigious output! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very productive indeed, impressive work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent work as always Tamsin

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Herkybird - cheers! I will. :)

    @ Phil - thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tamsin nothing changes- output amazing as ever. I need to get back into reading your posts and motivate myself.

    ReplyDelete