About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
A mythical beast - a female wargamer! I got back into wargaming in the summer of 2011 after a very, very long break and haven't looked back since. I must admit that I seem to be more of a painter/collector than a gamer, but do hope to correct that at some point in the near future. My gaming interests span the ages, from the "Biblical" era all the way through to the far future. I enjoy games of all sizes, from a handful of figures up to major battles (see my megalomaniacally sized Choson Korean and Russian Seven Years War armies).

Saturday 10 October 2020

Paint Table Saturday 10 October

 


I've fallen a little behind schedule. I was out for a few hours on Thursday, getting thoroughly soaked by rain so when I got home I wasn't in the mood for painting. I've made up for it since, finishing the auxiliary infantry yesterday and getting all the foot (so far) varnished and popped off their painting sticks today. I've also made a good start on the cavalry today, with the horses almost done. I should get them finished tomorrow:


Unless something bad happens, I am confident that next weekend I will have the Romans finished.

5 comments:

  1. Look forward to seeing the completed force

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent work Tamsin, hope the soaking doesn't make you ill

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep focused Tamsin! I have been a little unwell with Covid-19 the last few days so am looking forward to getting back to wargaming stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look like excellent figures Tamsin. Bet they'll look a treat with your fine painting.
    Regards, James

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Neil - shouldn't be too long to wait! :)

    @ Dave Stone - thanks! I seem to have bounced back from the soaking with no ill effect. :)

    @ Herkybird - I wish you a quick and full recovery. I'm pretty sure it was Covid-19 that I had back in February; very nasty bug. :)

    @ James Fisher - thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete