About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
A mythical beast - a female wargamer! I got back into wargaming in the summer of 2011 after a very, very long break and haven't looked back since. I must admit that I seem to be more of a painter/collector than a gamer, but do hope to correct that at some point in the near future. My gaming interests span the ages, from the "Biblical" era all the way through to the far future. I enjoy games of all sizes, from a handful of figures up to major battles (see my megalomaniacally sized Choson Korean and Russian Seven Years War armies).

Wednesday 18 December 2019

Wednesday Workbench 18 December

With just two full days left now before the Challenge kicks off, I've been slowly working through prep and priming of recent acquisitions, alongside doing some reading, catching up on DVD box sets etc.

Over the past couple of days I have been priming the barbarian horde. All the humans (and the special unit figures) have been primed - base of Vallejo German Red Brown surface primer, zenithally highlighted with Vallejo Model Air Light Brown:



Barbarian infantry, riders and "specials"

Tomorrow I will be priming the horses for the riders:

Barbarian horses


Today I have also been adding gunk to the bases of various figures:

More Paras; Stronty Dog figures; some Copplestone and Artizan figures


They will also get primed over the next day or two.

5 comments:

  1. That's a lot of prep work Tamsin, good luck in the challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. I expect you'll nail it!
    Cheers
    Matt :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Splendid prep Tamsin; I spy camels! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Dave Stone - cheers! :)

    @ Ray - thanks! :)

    @ Matt - cheers! I expect I will :)

    @ Michael A - thanks! Your eyes deceive you though - those aren't camels :)

    ReplyDelete