About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
A mythical beast - a female wargamer! I got back into wargaming in the summer of 2011 after a very, very long break and haven't looked back since. I must admit that I seem to be more of a painter/collector than a gamer, but do hope to correct that at some point in the near future. My gaming interests span the ages, from the "Biblical" era all the way through to the far future. I enjoy games of all sizes, from a handful of figures up to major battles (see my megalomaniacally sized Choson Korean and Russian Seven Years War armies).

Sunday 22 December 2019

AHPC X Day 02 - First Submission

And we're off! This year's Challenge began at 0600 UK time yesterday. It was a few hours later that I hit the brushes (I'm not a morning person), but I managed to finish my first submission by 2100.

Here's a pic of the figures:



And a link to the submission: Link

That submission managed to put me into the top spot on the table, although I have now been knocked down. My #1 tenure was short, but sweet.

Today I have painted another 5 figures and they have been submitted. They still need to be varnished, but I'll have to do that tomorrow morning. If they have been posted before my departure for Sussex, I will add the link to this post.


Which just leaves me to wish you all a very merry Christmas - let's hope that Santa brings you lots of miniature goodness on Tuesday night.

5 comments:

  1. Good luck with the painting marathon! and have a very, very Happy Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems to be good figures for Challenge... as you, We paint it last years for a painting Challenge!
    Good work Tamsin! Happy Christmas 🎅

    https://lempereurzoom13.blogspot.com/2018/04/noyeux-joel.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Off to a great start in the painting challenge Tamsin, and hope you have a great Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great start Tamsin! All the best and enjoy the festivities.

    ReplyDelete