About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
A mythical beast - a female wargamer! I got back into wargaming in the summer of 2011 after a very, very long break and haven't looked back since. I must admit that I seem to be more of a painter/collector than a gamer, but do hope to correct that at some point in the near future. My gaming interests span the ages, from the "Biblical" era all the way through to the far future. I enjoy games of all sizes, from a handful of figures up to major battles (see my megalomaniacally sized Choson Korean and Russian Seven Years War armies).

Wednesday 31 August 2022

Wednesday Workbench 31 August 2022

 


A week later than I'd said, I'm back to posting. There's been no progress on the German AFVs - I've hit a bit of a block on them, so they've gone into a drawer until I get my mojo back.

In their place on the workbench are the TAG figures - I'll start work on them tomorrow, adding basing gunk. I should get them primed on Friday, then I can sort out which figures will go to which squads.



3D Printing


I've printed a few more Traveller ships, four from the classic rules and a fifth which is a Traveller-ized version of one of 2nd Dynasty (the 3D company) designs. I have a few more to do before I tackle the big beast - the Laboratory ship.





10 comments:

  1. Sadly, we all reach these road blocks! I have them now and again too! I hope you get your mojo back soon. I like my semi regular Tamsin updates!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really wish I knew what the block is on those AFVs - maybe it's the fact they're plastic kits? All being well, you should start to see some "finished" posts beginning next week. :)

      Delete
  2. Fun traveller ships. What's the one in the centre? Do you have gaming plans for them? Or more so display pieces?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They'll be display items when I get them painted, maybe terrain if I ever do 6mm SF gaming.
      The centre ships is the Traveller-ized 2nd Dynasty design.

      Delete
  3. Hope you had a great time Tamsin, and look forward to seeing your progress on these new bits.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The holiday was most welcome, although my bad hip didn't appreciate all the walking we did! :)

      Delete
  4. I'm sure you'll be back up and running in no time Tamsin.

    ReplyDelete