About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
A mythical beast - a female wargamer! I got back into wargaming in the summer of 2011 after a very, very long break and haven't looked back since. I must admit that I seem to be more of a painter/collector than a gamer, but do hope to correct that at some point in the near future. My gaming interests span the ages, from the "Biblical" era all the way through to the far future. I enjoy games of all sizes, from a handful of figures up to major battles (see my megalomaniacally sized Choson Korean and Russian Seven Years War armies).

Saturday 18 July 2020

Finished: Scatter Terrain for Judge Dredd; Podcast #17; and Paint Table Saturday 18 July


Over the past few days I have been painting up an assortment of scatter terrain bits for Mega City One.  These were all resin items (apart form the pavement bases, which are MDF) from TT Conbat and Antenociti's Workshop.

Cardboard boxes:

TT Combat
Barrels:

TT Combat
Tyres:

TT Combat
Kegs:

TT Combat
Drinks crates:

TT Combat
Wheelie-bins and bin bags:

TT Combat
Newspaper Vending Machines and Mailboxes:

Antenociti's Workshop

Antenociti's Workshop

Antenociti's Workshop

Antenociti's Workshop
Public Telephones:

Antenociti's Workshop

Antenociti's Workshop
I've got a few more bits of scatter terrain left to paint, and a few more figures.


Madaxeman Lockdown Podcast #17

...has been published:




Paint Table Saturday

Yesterday I also primed a few figures, but it may be a week or two before I get around to painting them - I want to get as much terrain as possible out of the way first. Speaking of terrain, in odd gaps over the past couple of days I've begun work on another building:


Everything has now been primed, assembled and base-coated, so tomorrow will see my start work on the weathering. I'll probably go somewhat "cleaner" on this one than the others (but still with a decent amount of graffiti, posters and grime).








5 comments:

  1. Excellent work on the scatter terrain Tamsin, and off to a flying start on the Speed E Mart, with all the scenery you've been working on would make a great addition to the scenery challenge I've currently got going on

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good progress, looking forward to your first game report. I'll listen to the podcast this arvo. Cheers Greg

    ReplyDelete
  3. Smashing work Tamsin, they look lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look as good as I expected. With all this terrain on table, I bet some perps get tidied away with it at games end!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Dave Stone - thanks! The minimart should be finished this evening if all goes well. :)

    @ Greg - cheers! I need to get a couple more buildings finished before I can get a game in. As for listening to the podcast, you must be a masochist! :)

    @ Michael A - thanks! :)

    @ Herkybird - cheers! The perps are quite easy to distinguish from the terrain, thank goodness! :)

    ReplyDelete