About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
A mythical beast - a female wargamer! I got back into wargaming in the summer of 2011 after a very, very long break and haven't looked back since. I must admit that I seem to be more of a painter/collector than a gamer, but do hope to correct that at some point in the near future. My gaming interests span the ages, from the "Biblical" era all the way through to the far future. I enjoy games of all sizes, from a handful of figures up to major battles (see my megalomaniacally sized Choson Korean and Russian Seven Years War armies).

Monday 9 March 2020

AHPC X Day 80 - Twenty-First Submission - Men in Floppy Hats

I suspected they wouldn't get posted until today and I was right - my twenty-first entry got published today: [link]


Ten each of King's Musketeers and Cardinal's Guard using 15mm figures from Blue Moon. All the figures were from the "Cardinal's Guard" packs (5 from the Mounted and Dismounted; 15 from the Dismounted. They only do one pack, Mounted and Dismounted, for the Musketeers which would leave the King's men somewhat outnumbered). I do have more figures to paint at some point for this project.

I completely finished the Mutant Army Generals today, including submitting the post which I expect will appear tomorrow. This evening I began work on this set of figures from Copplestone Castings:


These will probably take me a couple of days to finish as there are lots of details to paint and highlight.

4 comments:

  1. Boy, you can at least tell the 'good' guys from the 'bad' guys with les mousquetaires!
    The guy in the puce bunny suit is cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What superb figures. I'm very interested in Blue Moon at the moment as their might be something napoleonic on the horizon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely work as always Tamsin. Ray will approve of the floppy hats.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Herkybird - thanks! They are easy to tell apart, aren't they? :)

    @ Norm - cheers! If you're going for Napoleonic British and opt for Blue Moon, let me know - I have some hussars that I acquired by mistake. :)

    @ Lee - thanks! I'm sure he will. :)

    ReplyDelete