About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
A mythical beast - a female wargamer! I got back into wargaming in the summer of 2011 after a very, very long break and haven't looked back since. I must admit that I seem to be more of a painter/collector than a gamer, but do hope to correct that at some point in the near future. My gaming interests span the ages, from the "Biblical" era all the way through to the far future. I enjoy games of all sizes, from a handful of figures up to major battles (see my megalomaniacally sized Choson Korean and Russian Seven Years War armies).

Saturday 22 February 2020

AHPC X Day 64 - Fifteenth Entry and Paint Table Saturday 22 February

I finished and submitted my 15th entry yesterday and it got posted this afternoon: [link]


This entry leaves me just 101 points shy of my original 1300 point target with 4 weeks left to go. I will be raising my target shortly to account for all the bonus points I've earned - that should make it a bit tougher for me!

Yesterday I painted another four figures for my pulp collection. They got varnished today and have just been submitted. I also started work on the horses for my mounted barbarians, airbrushing on the base colours for their coats.



This afternoon I have been highlighting the horseflesh using the airbrush. The thirteen on the left have been highlighted; the eight on the right will get done tomorrow. Once that's done I've probably got another day or two of work to get them finished. And then onto their riders...



Today I have most

2 comments: