About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
A mythical beast - a female wargamer! I got back into wargaming in the summer of 2011 after a very, very long break and haven't looked back since. I must admit that I seem to be more of a painter/collector than a gamer, but do hope to correct that at some point in the near future. My gaming interests span the ages, from the "Biblical" era all the way through to the far future. I enjoy games of all sizes, from a handful of figures up to major battles (see my megalomaniacally sized Choson Korean and Russian Seven Years War armies).

Saturday 15 February 2020

AHPC X Day 57 - Paint Table Saturday 15 February


Today has been quite productive. All the fur, hide, leather and cloth areas have been washed, hair has been painted (auburn for the female champion and 13 different shades for the remainder - it started off as 10, but a couple looked wrong so I darkened them and I added grey streaks into the brown on one of the chaps); wood has been basecoated and all the metal bits have been blacked.

First task tomorrow will be washes on the hair and wood, then it's onto the metal parts. I had thought about doing NMM, but with this many figures that would be too much like hard work. When the metals are done, I'll give the furs a light drybrush to highlight them then it's onto the detailing including painting symbols on the standards.





2 comments: