About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
A mythical beast - a female wargamer! I got back into wargaming in the summer of 2011 after a very, very long break and haven't looked back since. I must admit that I seem to be more of a painter/collector than a gamer, but do hope to correct that at some point in the near future. My gaming interests span the ages, from the "Biblical" era all the way through to the far future. I enjoy games of all sizes, from a handful of figures up to major battles (see my megalomaniacally sized Choson Korean and Russian Seven Years War armies).

Saturday 9 March 2019

AHPC9 Day 79 - Saturday Workbench 09 March




I finished highlighting the Perry plastics today and they have all now been airbrushed with Klear. Tomorrow I will be gunking the bases. While the gunk is drying, I will probably make a start on another set of pulp figures.

With just 11 days (and a few hours) of the Challenge left, I'm definitely on track to bust through my initial target of 3000 points. I will be increasing my target after the final bonus round results are announced by the total of my bonus points (rounded up a bit).

You may be wondering what to expect from me in the final week of the Challenge. Well, there will almost certainly be:


  • more 28mm pulp
  • more 15mm Kra'Vak
  • more 15mm Mongols
  • maybe some other things, who knows? I certainly don't!



6 comments:

  1. :)

    You have painted more this year than I have done in at least three!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bravo Tamsin !
    We want to see the 15mm mongols!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are prolific to say the least!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always good to see some 15mm Kra'vak and some Pulp (28mm) give me something to loo forward to!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Geordie - that's what having lots of free time and no distractions does for you - getting minis painted! :)

    @ Fran - I will, I will :)

    @ L'Empereur - thanks! The Mongols might appear next week; there were some painted a few weeks ago if you take a look back :)

    @ Peter - well, I am still making up for all the years that I was away from the hobby :)

    @ Clint - you should see both appearing early next week :)

    ReplyDelete