About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
A mythical beast - a female wargamer! I got back into wargaming in the summer of 2011 after a very, very long break and haven't looked back since. I must admit that I seem to be more of a painter/collector than a gamer, but do hope to correct that at some point in the near future. My gaming interests span the ages, from the "Biblical" era all the way through to the far future. I enjoy games of all sizes, from a handful of figures up to major battles (see my megalomaniacally sized Choson Korean and Russian Seven Years War armies).

Wednesday 6 March 2019

AHPC9 Day 76 - Wednesday Workbench 06 March



Phew! Somehow I have managed to get the basecoats and initial wash done on all 40 of the Perry plastics. I was working in batches of 20 for that, but will be dropping to batches of 10 for highlighting. The painting should be finished by the weekend, and then I can do the basing on the whole lot.

I haven't decided what to paint after these are done. I guess I'll just pick whatever takes my fancy - there are a few options left in the paint queue.

2 comments:

  1. I wish I was able to 'Take my Fancy' at what to paint, I always seem these days to be painting what 'needs' to be painted, rather than 'What I want to'. You don't know how lucky you are!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello from us at LOOTgames,

    first of all I would like to congratulate you on your tremendous efforts towards promoting
    our awesome hobby.
    We are LOOTgames a newly established lab developping scenic playsets (stl for the moment)
    for people to use as add-ons to their favorite games.
    We pride ourselves in creating original playsets, emphasizing on SciFi/PostApoc playsets
    that can have a multitude of uses. Please have a look at what we are offering as our first collection
    here: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1663480914/sci-fi-postapocalyptic-3d-printable-playsets-for-w

    Also BeastsOfWar yesterday had a great feature on our launch campaign and we organized with them a free
    giveaway of a full pledge whis is ongoing untill next Thursday.
    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXomig_a67Q

    We would be very excited to see how we could possibly have something on your site about our campaign
    as long as you find our stuff cool for you to show.

    Looking forward to hearing back from you.

    Best
    Constantinos

    ReplyDelete