About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
A mythical beast - a female wargamer! I got back into wargaming in the summer of 2011 after a very, very long break and haven't looked back since. I must admit that I seem to be more of a painter/collector than a gamer, but do hope to correct that at some point in the near future. My gaming interests span the ages, from the "Biblical" era all the way through to the far future. I enjoy games of all sizes, from a handful of figures up to major battles (see my megalomaniacally sized Choson Korean and Russian Seven Years War armies).

Tuesday 26 February 2019

AHPC9 Day 68 - Tuesday Update 26 February

Only 22 days left of the Challenge! I guess I'd better keep the pace up.

After last week's disappointment, I have had three entries submitted this week totaling 403 points.

My first entry was some early WW2 Aussies:




My second entry was some 15mm WW2 Soviets




I finished up the day with some 28mm pulp figures:




These have seen me jump to 4th place with 2586 points, 414 points away from my original target (639 points if I exclude my bonus points from theme rounds). Once the results of the final bonus round are in, I will be increasing the target to reflect my bonus points total. 

6 comments:

  1. Like the pulp figures! Especially the boxers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pulp figures are great sculpts and you did them proud.

    I wish I were even 1/10th as productive as you, even at my lower level of result. Ah well, I will just enjoy yours...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work Tamsin. Its going quick isn't it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Herkybird - thanks! :)

    @ J Womack - cheers! :)

    @ Clint - thanks! :)

    @ Michael A - cheers! It has been productive, although some of the Aussies were painted the week before :)

    @ Ray - thanks! It sure is :)

    ReplyDelete