About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
A mythical beast - a female wargamer! I got back into wargaming in the summer of 2011 after a very, very long break and haven't looked back since. I must admit that I seem to be more of a painter/collector than a gamer, but do hope to correct that at some point in the near future. My gaming interests span the ages, from the "Biblical" era all the way through to the far future. I enjoy games of all sizes, from a handful of figures up to major battles (see my megalomaniacally sized Choson Korean and Russian Seven Years War armies).

Monday 24 February 2014

Challenge Day 72 - Slow Progress

Well, progress is slow, but that could be because I'm working on 4 different projects simultaneously. I will probably focus on my Sgt Steiner figure for the next two evenings to ensure that I can finish it in time to submit for the "favourite character" bonus round.

Some progress pics:


Figures for buccaneer command stands (and probably the camp too)

Buccaneer "dragoons"

Yes - it is a camel!! Mongol command group

I've finished prepping my extra NSL ships. As with the FSE and civilian ships, I won't be assembling these for a while. The next batch of lead for prep will be 24 Mongol light horse to give me a break from spaceships. Then I'll prep the ESU megafleet.




7 comments:

  1. You keep rolling on, I would have thought you need a break from doing the Pirate lads myself ;-)

    Ian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Day 72. Holy crap on a cracker. Go you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doesn't sound like slow progress Tamsin! Really keen to see Sgt Steiner!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CAMEL, CAMEL CAMEL CAMEL CAMEL CAMEL CAMEL CAMEL CAMEL CAMEL CAMEL CAMELK CAMEL CAMEL CAMEL CAMEL CAMEL CAMEL CAMEL, CAMEL CAMEL CAMEL CAMEL CAMEL CAMEL CAMEL CAMEL CAMEL CAMEL CAMELK CAMEL CAMEL CAMEL CAMEL CAMEL CAMEL CAMEL CAMEL, CAMEL CAMEL CAMEL CAMEL CAMEL CAMEL CAMEL CAMEL CAMEL CAMEL CAMELK CAMEL CAMEL CAMEL CAMEL CAMEL CAMEL CAMELCAMELCAMEL, CAMEL CAMEL CAMEL CAMEL CAMEL CAMEL CAMEL CAMEL CAMEL CAMEL CAMELK CAMEL CAMEL CAMEL CAMEL CAMEL CAMEL CAMEL

    Nuff said I think!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how your slow progress is more than I've managed all year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wasn't expecting a camel (though not as excited as Clint)

    ReplyDelete