About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
A mythical beast - a female wargamer! I got back into wargaming in the summer of 2011 after a very, very long break and haven't looked back since. I must admit that I seem to be more of a painter/collector than a gamer, but do hope to correct that at some point in the near future. My gaming interests span the ages, from the "Biblical" era all the way through to the far future. I enjoy games of all sizes, from a handful of figures up to major battles (see my megalomaniacally sized Choson Korean and Russian Seven Years War armies).

Wednesday 18 January 2023

Wednesday Workbench 18 January 2023

 


I've finished painting a handful of figures for the next two studio locations I'm visiting (High Adventure and  Westerns) - no progress pics on those. I've started work on a load of 15mm cavalry - these were prepped and primed for last year's Challenge, but I didn't have time for them then and never got round to painting them until now.


The first two strips are some Numidian cavalry which I'll be submitting for the "Swords & Sandals" studio; the next 16 figures are some more Roman cavalry and the final 16 are Gallic cavalry. These are all for my Early Imperial Roman army. They could all be submitted for "Swords & Sandals", but I can only finish a few in time for submission on friday, so I'm going to focus on the Numidians; the Roman and Gallic cavalry will get submitted next week as a non-studio entry.


6 comments:

  1. I always love the look of ancient cavalry, so i am looking forward to seeing these lovelies painted in all their glory!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You won't get to see them finished until next weekend, I'm afraid. :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Cheers! :)
      ps - Blogger had sent your comment straight to the Spam folder; I only knew to look because I got a notification email.

      Delete