About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
A mythical beast - a female wargamer! I got back into wargaming in the summer of 2011 after a very, very long break and haven't looked back since. I must admit that I seem to be more of a painter/collector than a gamer, but do hope to correct that at some point in the near future. My gaming interests span the ages, from the "Biblical" era all the way through to the far future. I enjoy games of all sizes, from a handful of figures up to major battles (see my megalomaniacally sized Choson Korean and Russian Seven Years War armies).

Saturday 21 January 2023

AHPC XIII - 4th and 5th Submissions

 I didn't get quite as far as I'd hoped to this week, but still managed to get two entries submitted. Only three figures, but next week should see a much bigger points grab.


Entry # 4 - Ralph & Rosie

This pair of bold adventurers are from Artizan's Thrilling Tales range, and were submitted for the "High Adventure" studio, completing the four studios I needed to visit to move onto the Blue zone.

Full post here


Entry #5 - Rebecca Cameron

This is another Thrilling Tales figure which I submitted for the Westerns studio, my first in the Blue zone.

Full post here


The next studio in the Blue zone is "Swords & Sandals" - I should have the figures done for that this week - rather a lot of 15mm cavalry. If all goes well, I might also have an entry in for the studio after that - Fantasy.


4 comments:

  1. Vary nice! I like the flesh tones a lot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I could have done slightly better on Rosie's face, looking at the closer-up pics. :)

      Delete
  2. Wonderful work on all three Tamsin.

    ReplyDelete