About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
A mythical beast - a female wargamer! I got back into wargaming in the summer of 2011 after a very, very long break and haven't looked back since. I must admit that I seem to be more of a painter/collector than a gamer, but do hope to correct that at some point in the near future. My gaming interests span the ages, from the "Biblical" era all the way through to the far future. I enjoy games of all sizes, from a handful of figures up to major battles (see my megalomaniacally sized Choson Korean and Russian Seven Years War armies).

Saturday 21 November 2020

Lockdown Podcast #25 and Paint Table Saturday 21 November

 This week's Madaxeman Lockdown Podcast is now available for download:

 

Listen to us witter on about the usual garbage; enjoy (are you sure about that? Ed.) Andy's weekly quiz; get bored by our rambling discussion on the "death of big gaming" inspired by The Yarkshire Gamer's recent blog post.


Paint Table Saturday


Having had a bad run of insomnia last week, followed by waking up on Sunday with a wrenched shoulder, progress on the foot leaders for my Infamy forces has been slow. However, I have managed to get the painting finished today.


You'll have to wait until Monday for close-up photos - I should have finished the basing by then.

When they are done, I will probably be painting up some more 28mm Copplestone figures for my Judge Dredd collection.





1 comment:

  1. Hope you feel better soon Tamsin, and look forward to seeing the close ups of the models

    ReplyDelete