About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
A mythical beast - a female wargamer! I got back into wargaming in the summer of 2011 after a very, very long break and haven't looked back since. I must admit that I seem to be more of a painter/collector than a gamer, but do hope to correct that at some point in the near future. My gaming interests span the ages, from the "Biblical" era all the way through to the far future. I enjoy games of all sizes, from a handful of figures up to major battles (see my megalomaniacally sized Choson Korean and Russian Seven Years War armies).

Wednesday 10 June 2020

Wednesday Workbench 10 June


My painting mojo failed to wake up with the rest of me this morning, so I haven't made any progress since last night. This is how fair I had got with the next batch of Judge Dredd figures:


Flesh and hair have been highlighted and base coats for (almost) everything else have been done. Hopefully tomorrow will see my mojo return and I'll be able to finish painting these, meaning they'll be completed (varnished and based) by the weekend.




4 comments:

  1. I am glad you have off days too! My painting mojo is at a low ebb. A real pity my figure buying mojo is still at full tilt!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It happens to us all, but there is certainly some forward momentum there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're coming on nicely Tamsin, we all get off days, hope it ebbs quickly for you

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Herkybird - we certainly do. I decided that a little retail therapy might be the best cure for my missing mojo - some minis, but mostly terrain! :)

    @ Michael A - it does indeed. I ended up not painting for two days, but got the gangers finished (apart from varnishing and basing) today. :)

    @ Dave Stone - cheers! Two days off, but was back painting today. :)

    ReplyDelete