About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
A mythical beast - a female wargamer! I got back into wargaming in the summer of 2011 after a very, very long break and haven't looked back since. I must admit that I seem to be more of a painter/collector than a gamer, but do hope to correct that at some point in the near future. My gaming interests span the ages, from the "Biblical" era all the way through to the far future. I enjoy games of all sizes, from a handful of figures up to major battles (see my megalomaniacally sized Choson Korean and Russian Seven Years War armies).

Friday 24 April 2020

I've Been Podcasting...

I suppose it is possible that some of you may have noticed that I have recently joined the crew on the Madaxeman podcast. For those of you who weren't aware, you now know!

At the moment it is being produced weekly; recorded on Monday evening and released into the world on Thursday or Friday.

So, if you fancy listening to five guys and one gal talking about wargaming, with added silliness and a weekly quiz, then this could be the podcast for you. I've included the link to the latest episode below, where we discuss what we've been painting, what we would (and might) have bought at Salute and what are plans are for the coming week.



5 comments:

  1. Podcasting. Very cool. Will have to come back and listen. Very cool. I can't listen from here, but very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to hear you! If anyone else wants your contribution it starts at about 22 minutes...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo something to keep me amused while a get some painting done today. Looking forward to listening to this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Whisk - thanks! Hope you don't find it too boring! :)

    @ Herkybird - cheers! I'm sure I must have spoken before that! :)

    @ Lee - thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be able to catch it during the week. Podcasting is fun. I had to put a hault on doing it for awhile to focus on the food but the casting itself. Great fun. Catch you this week on the listen.

      Delete