About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
A mythical beast - a female wargamer! I got back into wargaming in the summer of 2011 after a very, very long break and haven't looked back since. I must admit that I seem to be more of a painter/collector than a gamer, but do hope to correct that at some point in the near future. My gaming interests span the ages, from the "Biblical" era all the way through to the far future. I enjoy games of all sizes, from a handful of figures up to major battles (see my megalomaniacally sized Choson Korean and Russian Seven Years War armies).

Saturday 25 April 2020

Finished: 28mm WotR Billmen


And the third set of figures for my Wars of the Roses army are finished. They got posted on the Quarantine Challenge blog yesterday.

Retinue Billmen:



Northern Border/Militia Billmen:



I've almost finished the next set of figures, just matte varnishing and basing to do. Hopefully all that will be done by tomorrow.

14 comments:

  1. Excellent work Tamsin, and an amazing amount of quality with quantity

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look super, I hope to start my WoR project at the end of the year and will be coming back to your posts as a painting guide. What size bases did you go with, I am thinking of 80mm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them, hope they roll well

    Ian

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely work as always, Tams.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good grief..I thought I could paint fast but you are the top!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, they look nice 😎

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the different directions and the green grass. Looks like art and movement.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Neil - thanks! :)

    @ Dave Stone - cheers! :)

    @ Norm - thanks! They are on 60mm wide bases as that seems to be the standard for AdlG. :)

    @ Ian - cheers! Sadly, it is me who will be rolling the dice, so I fully expect them to suffer lots of 1s and 2s. :)

    @ Paul SS - thanks! :)

    @ Herkybird - cheers! :)

    @ Ray - thanks! :)

    @ Paul's Bods - cheers! :)

    @ Hendrid - thanks! :)

    @ Whisk - cheers! Getting the grass to look like that is a four step process, but each step is quite quick to do. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice Tamsin. I like these a lot.

    ReplyDelete