About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
A mythical beast - a female wargamer! I got back into wargaming in the summer of 2011 after a very, very long break and haven't looked back since. I must admit that I seem to be more of a painter/collector than a gamer, but do hope to correct that at some point in the near future. My gaming interests span the ages, from the "Biblical" era all the way through to the far future. I enjoy games of all sizes, from a handful of figures up to major battles (see my megalomaniacally sized Choson Korean and Russian Seven Years War armies).

Sunday 7 January 2018

Sunday Workbench 07 January

Well, well, my first Sunday Workbench of the year. And not a lot to show as I've only got one project on the go. Which is quite normal for me these days.

I decided to carry on with my Ming Chinese and pulled out the first unit I came to - some more spear & dao troops.


Yesterday I only did the base coat on their jackets, I got a few more steps done today but they'll still need a couple more evening sessions this week.

After these I have another four infantry units to do as I'm still waiting for the last packet of heavy horse archers to arrive.

2 comments:

  1. I think you are doing the right thing Tamsin. Pick a unit and complete it however long it takes. No rush or stress, just paint when you want to, for the period of time you want.
    You Chinese Army looks great by the way.

    ReplyDelete