Friday, 5 January 2018
Finished: 15mm Ming Chinese "Blue Hat" and "Green Hat" Horse Archers
I seem to be keeping to my New Year's Resolution quite well so far - I've done something related to finishing figures every evening this week. Now to see if I can manage that for another 360 days...
This evening I've finished the basing on these horse archers, finally completing this batch which I started on in November.
And with the original base:
Tomorrow will see me make a start on painting something else. I haven't decided what yet though - you'll just have to wait for my Sunday Workbench post to see what I've opted for.