About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
A mythical beast - a female wargamer! I got back into wargaming in the summer of 2011 after a very, very long break and haven't looked back since. I must admit that I seem to be more of a painter/collector than a gamer, but do hope to correct that at some point in the near future. My gaming interests span the ages, from the "Biblical" era all the way through to the far future. I enjoy games of all sizes, from a handful of figures up to major battles (see my megalomaniacally sized Choson Korean and Russian Seven Years War armies).

Thursday 27 June 2013

Thursday Update

Still no painting, but I've now got the last of the Korean foot prepped and primed. The artillery has been prepped and is in the tub of soapy water at the moment. I should have them based and primed tomorrow night. After that I'll crack on with the painting next week.

I've also finished stripping Donogh's figures. I need to reassemble some of them, but should have that done and the figures primed tomorrow night. I think I'll try to get them done this weekend or at least make a good start.


Blog Con 2013



Well, that master of top notions, GI* James, has come up with another spectacular one - a convention of bloggers. He's even secured backing from Wargames Foundry who will be hosting the event. It woulds like a  fun weekend.

He's also set up a blog for the event. There aren't any posts as I write this (and no Follower widget - hint, hint, get a move on with that James)

* "Great Idea"

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for pointing this out, I hadn't spotted it. Brilliant idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your wish is my command, followers widget added
    Peace James

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are going to have so much fun at that event. I don't even want to think about what I'll be missing out on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the heads up- Nottingham isn't too far South for me.

    Cheers,

    Pete.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck getting the impetus to get painting again. ( If you do let me know and we'll try to work out how to bottle it!)

    As for the Blog con...... I want to say YES but truth is I will not know till closer the time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A nice spot of pimping, but back to the painting Tamsin, I'm desperate to see what you do with those Hasslefree Miniatures/

    ReplyDelete
  7. It' s only my opinion...maybe your Korean miniatures disrupted your desire to paint...maybe... ;-)

    Marzio.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That follower widget is almost hard to find, when building a new blog. I made a coupon blog and really had to look for that sucker.

    I'm always happy when bloggers have theirs in view.

    ReplyDelete