About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
A mythical beast - a female wargamer! I got back into wargaming in the summer of 2011 after a very, very long break and haven't looked back since. I must admit that I seem to be more of a painter/collector than a gamer, but do hope to correct that at some point in the near future. My gaming interests span the ages, from the "Biblical" era all the way through to the far future. I enjoy games of all sizes, from a handful of figures up to major battles (see my megalomaniacally sized Choson Korean and Russian Seven Years War armies).

Thursday 30 August 2012

250 Followers Prize Draw

Well, I've reached that magic number, so it's Prize Draw Time again.

On offer is me painting (to a decent wargaming standard) 72 points of your figures:-

15mm:  foot = 3pts, mounted = 6pts
25/28mm: foot = 6 pts, mounted = 12 points

I'm willing to paint up figures at other scales or even vehicles, buildings but if you're the lucky winner and want those we'd need to reach agreement on what is equivalent to 72 points.

The Rules

1. You must be a public follower of the blog
2. You must comment on this post (how else would I know you've entered?)
3. Errrmm, that's it

Good luck and thanks for following!


****EDIT TO ADD!!!****

In a fit of enthusiasm, I completely forgot to tell you the closing date - 6pm UK time on Thursday 6 September.

35 comments:

  1. I LOVE PRIZE DRAWINGS PICK ME!

    I have one of Tim's figures too! Of course I sent him something for his birthday and got one back so bribes work.. that's all I'm saying.

    Bribes...work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Put my name in the hat, please!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another comment...prize draw...prize draw...prize draw...:-)

    Marzio.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh ooh, I'd like to enter please!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a bunch of LotR minis that need some attention :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me too, please

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! I really dig a lot of your stuff, y'know...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Look at this stampede Tamisin. Rousell was soooo wrong, women can do this better than men! Congratulations on the 250 and keep on doing what you're doing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh, this sounds like fun!

    Today's question: Do figures painted by someone else count toward your yearly 'painted figures' total?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats Tamsin for the hardest working blogger out here, some 15mm sci-fi would head you way, count me in!

    ReplyDelete
  11. 250 - Impressive most impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on getting to such a great following - you totally deserve it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. congratulations Tamsin.

    You can put my name in the hat, because I think I might have less free time to paint.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ha - I'm always up for a freeby.... :o))

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fantastic opportunity Tamsin. Add me please to the hopeful masses

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats on the followers, they're a sign of worthy content! Oh, and count me in too!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Well done and congrats on reaching 250 followers in such a short time!!!! And I'd love to enter the comp too!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congratulations, a well earned following!
    Cheers
    /Joakim

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congratulations Tamsin, a fabulous achievement.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Well done Tamsin, count me in and it ends two days before my giveaway. Not that I want anything to influance you ;-)

    Ian

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm in! Congrats with an amazing 250 followers!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Not quite a full HOTT army, but worth the effort - I'm in :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Please put my name in the hat - well done with the bloggining

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thanks all for the congrats and to those of you who have entered the draw - good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Count me in too,please! 6th should be a lucky day as it's my Wedding Anniversary.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh..and congrats on the 250 Followers!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Congrats on reaching a great milestone!

    ReplyDelete