About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
A mythical beast - a female wargamer! I got back into wargaming in the summer of 2011 after a very, very long break and haven't looked back since. I must admit that I seem to be more of a painter/collector than a gamer, but do hope to correct that at some point in the near future. My gaming interests span the ages, from the "Biblical" era all the way through to the far future. I enjoy games of all sizes, from a handful of figures up to major battles (see my megalomaniacally sized Choson Korean and Russian Seven Years War armies).

Saturday 7 April 2012

Not much to report

Why not much to report? Well, when I woke up this morning my left shoulder and neck were stiff as fu... errr ... stiff as a very stiff thing and were pretty sore. I guess I must have been sleeping in an awkward position. Not wanting to aggravate my shoulder and neck, I decided that figure painting was probably not a good idea.

However, the day was not lost and I did get some useful (if unexciting) work done - base-coating a whole bunch of bases for the figures to go on when I've finished painting them. 

I also took a trip to Staples to buy a couple of Really Useful Boxes (0.55 and 0.9 litre sizes) to use for a travel painting kit for when I'm off at a couple of union conferences later in the year.

My shoulder and neck are feeling better now, so I should be able to do some real painting tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. sorry to hear that. my plans for today are finish the last 3 terrorists and then begin some new work. Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take care Tamsin. Hope you are back into it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad your feeling a little better, my back and neck's always giving me gyp!! Its a right pain in the neck literally!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete