About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
A mythical beast - a female wargamer! I got back into wargaming in the summer of 2011 after a very, very long break and haven't looked back since. I must admit that I seem to be more of a painter/collector than a gamer, but do hope to correct that at some point in the near future. My gaming interests span the ages, from the "Biblical" era all the way through to the far future. I enjoy games of all sizes, from a handful of figures up to major battles (see my megalomaniacally sized Choson Korean and Russian Seven Years War armies).

Sunday 16 September 2012

WIP: 30YW Musket Regiments #4

And they are finally finished. The basing gunk was dry-brushed this morning then the figures were sprayed with matt varnish. Once that had dried I added tufts, then left the glue to set while I headed out for a bit to do my laundry and grab a fry-up at the cafe. I ended up taking slightly longer than expected as when I returned from the cafe to take my washing out of the machine I discovered that I'd forgotten to start the run (note to Fran - any more comments about Alzheimers will not be appreciated!). Whoops! Luckily my coins were still in the slot.

When I eventually got back from the launderette I flocked the bases. And here are the finished articles:











If you're all well behaved (I'm looking at you Fran and Ray), you might get a second post today of my initial progress on Andy's ECW dragoons.


13 comments:

  1. Alzheimers, Who?, Me?, Ray started it but the figures if I remember are excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep they look good, what did you say when you got back to the machine? Was it Flocking heck! and did you go for another fry up?

    Ian

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those boys never behave Tamisin, it's part of their charm!

    Great job on these, now get back to painting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work! I am so wanting an ECW army now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They're not finished yet, we need one of your excellent flags!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, I need to do some German flags for these (and so I can use my army as Germans rather than Danes).

      Delete
  6. Excellent work as always Tamsin.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cheers all!

    I did make a good start on the ECW dragoons yesterday, but didn't do a post as Fran was causing trouble (as always) ;)

    I'll post them when I get home after playing ironclads (French vs Italian) at the club tonight.

    ReplyDelete