About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
A mythical beast - a female wargamer! I got back into wargaming in the summer of 2011 after a very, very long break and haven't looked back since. I must admit that I seem to be more of a painter/collector than a gamer, but do hope to correct that at some point in the near future. My gaming interests span the ages, from the "Biblical" era all the way through to the far future. I enjoy games of all sizes, from a handful of figures up to major battles (see my megalomaniacally sized Choson Korean and Russian Seven Years War armies).

Wednesday 18 February 2015

Challenge Day 76 - Green Blobs WIP

No, I'm not referring to the gun carriages - they're all done. The green blobs in question are the ones exiting forcefully from my sinuses and lungs. Yup, my new cold has turned disgusting on me. It's also started to drain my energy. As a result, I've called off the game I had planned for tomorrow night.

I have managed to finish the second 8 artillery crews this evening and they and the two infantry regiments have been varnished. I'll stick them onto bases tomorrow night; texture will be added on Friday.

Here's a final pic of everything ready for basing:



One of the strips of guns (and two on one of the other strips) will be for the Confederates.

During my lunch breaks at work this week, I've been prepping the rest of my recent order from GZG. I'm hoping to get the remainder done tomorrow, then I can do the assembly in the evening.

6 comments:

  1. That all sounds particularly unpleasant, I hope you shake it off soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear that you had to cancel game. Hoping you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nasty, hope your feeling much better soon.

    Ian

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry to hear you had to cancel your game ll work and no play will make you a dull girl. Here's to a swift recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eugh! Sounds like it's gone bacterial. Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. If we've got the same cold I'm sorry for you as I feel like shite. Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete