That's right - they are so close to being finished that I'm itching to finish them. But I can't as the pumice gel I've added to the bases needs to dry. Drat! I'll have to wait until tomorrow.
Here are a couple of pics:
As you can see, the pumice gel does shrink a bit as it dries. That isn't a huge problem as I'll be adding some ballast and small rocks tomorrow.
Given that the various stages involved tomorrow will require some drying time in between, I guess I'll be looking at getting a few bits done to prepare for other submissions to fill that dead time.
I've got the Hasslefree figures to base for painting, some of which require a bit of assembly. I've also been prepping some 30YW figures during my lunch breaks at work this week; they need to go onto painting sticks and the pikemen need pikes glued into place.
I may even assemble some more WotR figures to paint up towards the end of the Challenge.
Oh, I almost forgot. I had another delivery today. Nothing exciting; just some Noch static grass puffer bottles.