I've made some progress on the terrain pieces. After posting last night I added the tallus, gravel and sand in patches on all of the pieces (forgot to take a pic).
Today I completed the following stages:
Basecoat (B&Q "Cocoa Bean" matt emulsion)
I ran out with a couple of pieces to go, but I was heading out to where B&Q is anyway, so I was able to pick up some more.
Heavy dry-brush (B&Q "Slate Grey" matt emulsion)
Light dry-brush (B&Q "Cool Grey" matt emulsion)
I'll probably do the flocking later this evening, leaving a sealing coat of PVA to do tomorrow.
I had hoped to do the matt varnish spray of my Sarmatians, but it was raining so I couldn't open my windows up. Hopefully it will be dry tomorrow morning so that I can get it done then.