About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
A mythical beast - a female wargamer! I got back into wargaming in the summer of 2011 after a very, very long break and haven't looked back since. I must admit that I seem to be more of a painter/collector than a gamer, but do hope to correct that at some point in the near future. My gaming interests span the ages, from the "Biblical" era all the way through to the far future. I enjoy games of all sizes, from a handful of figures up to major battles (see my megalomaniacally sized Choson Korean and Russian Seven Years War armies).

Thursday 24 May 2012

Just In Case....

....I get home too late to bother posting tonight, I though I'd do a quick post before leaving work.

WIP: 30YW Blue Regiments of Foote

I managed to do the black undercoat and Oily Steel dry-brushing of the metallic parts last night. I've also sorted the paints I will be using for the rest of the painting.

After that, I went through the drawer with the 30YW minis waiting to be prepped and sorted them into regimental bags. I'm still a bit undecided how to approach doing them - in mixed brigades or as batches of a given troop type? I'm leaning towards the second approach as it will be easier to maintain consistency between regiments of a given type.


Gaming tonight:

I have another friendly 650pt medieval FoG game tonight as a pre-competition practice. I've revised my Swiss army list a little, and they will be facing Alan's German City League forces - a very historical match-up.

And that is why i might get home too late to bother posting.

Oh, and I have remembered my camera this time. Whether I'll remember to use it is an entirely different matter!

3 comments:

  1. TYW in 15mm? Uhmmmmm...I remember of a 28mm ECW army somewhere at home...I' ll have to paint it...

    Happy Wargaming.

    Marzio.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun tonight and let us know how things went!
    ;-)

    This evening I'll have a nice little game of Black Powder... Maybe I'll remeber to take my camera as well.

    Cheers
    Monty

    ReplyDelete