First up - Simon has posted an AAR of the Gruntz game we played on Monday. I really should get around to doing mine!
Second up - the dragoons and horse grenadiers are oh-so-near completion. The basing gunk has been added, but is still a long way off drying, so I won't be able to do the dry-brushing and flocking tonight.
Thirdly - it's no good, I can't keep it secret. My "break" figures won't let me. So here's a pic.
I did several steps yesterday evening. A shade colour (Prussian blue mixed with some gloss black), a wet-brush of Prussian blue, then a medium-light dry-brush of medium blue mixed with metallic medium. I then gave them an overall wash of black. They were looking really good. However, I couldn't have thinned the black wash enough as this morning the figures were very, very black with only some of the metallic medium blue highlights showing through.
I've redone the metallic medium blue this evening, going a bit lighter on the dry-brushing this time. They look OK now. I should have just done the metallic medium blue dry-brush and left it at that. I've also painted the bases with London grey. Just a few more bits of detailing and they'll be done. However, it's out team lunch tomorrow, so I may not be in a fit state to do detail work when I get home, so they might not be finished in time for my Saturday posting slot.
Oh, yes - you want to know what the figures are - Space Demons from Khurasan.