About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
A mythical beast - a female wargamer! I got back into wargaming in the summer of 2011 after a very, very long break and haven't looked back since. I must admit that I seem to be more of a painter/collector than a gamer, but do hope to correct that at some point in the near future. My gaming interests span the ages, from the "Biblical" era all the way through to the far future. I enjoy games of all sizes, from a handful of figures up to major battles (see my megalomaniacally sized Choson Korean and Russian Seven Years War armies).

Tuesday 24 December 2013

Challenge Day 10 - Merry Xmas folks!

Today will be my last post for a few days as I'm heading off to Sussex for Christmas with my family. My departure is a little delayed - it appears that the storm last night blocked some tracks and earlier trains were cancelled. I'm hoping that when I get to Victoria they are running again.

Swiss Halberdiers

I did complete the basing of these last night and sent the photos to Curt. Unfortunately, I suspect that I missed the cut-off time so they won't be posted until I'm away from computer access. I will respond to any comments when I get back to London on Friday or Saturday.

Until then, I wish you and your families a very wonderful Christmas and hope that Santa delivers all the lead, plastic and resin you asked him for.




26 comments:

  1. Hope you get there without delays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Travel safely and don't get stolen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merry Christmas Tamsin! [I need to learn to spell ;-) ]

      Delete
  4. Most happy Christmas to you too and stay safe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas and safe travels

    Cheers, Ross

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Tamsin,
    May the Christmas Season bring you much joy and happiness. Paint up those little buggers, win the painting competition and have a great start to a prosperous and healthy New Year!
    Curmudgeonly yours,
    Jerry

    ReplyDelete
  7. A Merry Christmas to you and yours - Tony

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have a great christmas and all the best for 2014

    Airhead

    ReplyDelete
  9. Merry Christmas Tamsin and Happy New Year

    Miles

    ReplyDelete
  10. Merry Christmas Tamsin and I hope 2014 brings you health and happiness in abundance!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Merry Christmas Tamsin, hope Santa is good to you

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Christmas Tams! - I hope you have a really good day and the transport problems in the South East dont give you any more problems!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Merry Christmas and a happy and peaceful new year.
    See ya next April at Salute.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks everyone - hope you all had a good one :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I hope you had an enjoyable Holiday Season!

    ReplyDelete