And so it begins....
Yes, the early hours of this morning saw the kick-off of this year's Analogue Painting Challenge. However, I waited until this evening to start painting my first entries. I actually finished the first set, some medieval civilians for my Swiss camp base, alongside finishing off painting my Seleucid nelliephants and their crews. They've all had a coat of Klear/ink and later tonight I will remove them from their painting sticks.
I've now started work on my Seleucid cavalry, painting the base colour for the horse flesh.
Hopefully I'll get the Swiss camp finished tomorrow. The Seleucid nellies won't get their basing done until I've finished the cavalry, so that they can be done together.
I'll finish this post by wishing all my fellow Challengers the very best of luck in achieving their targets.