About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
A mythical beast - a female wargamer! I got back into wargaming in the summer of 2011 after a very, very long break and haven't looked back since. I must admit that I seem to be more of a painter/collector than a gamer, but do hope to correct that at some point in the near future. My gaming interests span the ages, from the "Biblical" era all the way through to the far future. I enjoy games of all sizes, from a handful of figures up to major battles (see my megalomaniacally sized Choson Korean and Russian Seven Years War armies).

Wednesday 9 May 2018

Wednesday Workbench 09 May


I've made good progress on the Papuans. In fact they are almost finished - just the whites and the steel of the machete left to paint.



I might get that done after I finish this post, leaving varnishing and basing for tomorrow and Friday evenings. It might just be the basing texture that gets done for now - I might order some very long (10mm) static grass and make up some tufts to add along with some scrub vegetation.

I have also primed some scatter terrain pieces for Gaslands.


Once the Papuans are finished, I may peint these up before moving onto the Aussies.


9 comments:

  1. Excellent stuff there. Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great progress there - the skin looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Once again - excellent brush work. You've nailed the skin tones perfectly and the weaponry, etc is spot on. You go, girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you have nailed that skin tone Tamsin.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely, they look so real they could walk off the table!
    You deserve a good smug for such lovely work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Geordie - cheers! :)

    @ Carl - thanks! :)

    @ Brendon - cheers! :)

    @ Lee - thanks! :)

    @ Dannoc - cheers! The flesh is a little lighter than I'd intended, but still looks good :)

    @ Jerry - thanks! :)

    @ Michael A - cheers! :)

    @ Herkybird - thanks! Let's hope they don't go walkies on me! :)

    ReplyDelete